Fitted open-fly boxer brief in a supreme-stretch cotton, finished with high-contrast taped-seams and stitching. The soft pique fabric inside fly enhances a fashionable look. The subtle labeling, in stead of bold logo's on the waist, enhance its sophisticated appeal.
- Model is 185 cm 6"1", wearing size M
This missing sizes will be restocked in September.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Fine jersey stretch cotton
- Slim fit
- Soft stretch low rise waistband
- Double-lined crotch for extra comfort
- Refined and soft labeling
- Mashine wash with similar colors
The underwear atelier is run by Paulo: a middle-aged entrepreneur from the area of Braga, Portugal. After many years of experience at one of Portugals most renowned manufacturing companies he started his own textile company in 2006 specializing in the production of luxury basics.
Sign up for early access to exclusive offers and receive 10% off your first order.