Fitted open-fly boxer brief in a supreme-stretch cotton in mid grey melangee, finished with high-contrast taped-seams and stitching. The conrasting and soft waistband provides the ultimate comfort. The subtle labeling, in stead of bold logo's on the waist, enhance its sophisticated appeal.
- Model is 185 cm 6"1", wearing size M
- 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Slim fit
- Soft stretch low rise waistband
- Open fly with soft pique fabric inside
- Double-lined crotch for extra comfort
- Refined and soft labeling
- True to size
- Design Packaging
- Mashine wash with similar colors
The underwear atelier is run by Paulo: a middle-aged entrepreneur from the area of Braga, Portugal. After many years of experience at one of Portugals most renowned manufacturing companies he started his own textile company in 2006 specializing in the production of luxury basics.
Sign up for our Newsletter and receive an introductory 10% off your first purchase.